Canon PIXMA G3010 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux –
Canon PIXMA G3010 Review : New release for printer low cost print with support :
1. 3 in one (Print, Scan & Copy)
2. Support print volume: 150 – 1500 pages, ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8ipm (mono) / 5.0ipm (colour)
Photo Speed (4 x 6″): 60sec. (borderless)
3. Support Hi-speed USB 2.0, WiFi, Mopria, Access Point Mode
4. Support Catrige : GI-790 (Black) GI-790 (Cyan) GI-790 (Magenta) GI-790 (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA G3010 drivers downloadCompatibility Language(s) : Arabic, BG, Czech, German,
Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows Server 2003 (64bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Other link canon G4010 driver download
Canon PIXMA G3010 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.