Canon PIXMA P200 driver Download – Canon PIXMA P200 Inkjet Print Speed (A4 B&W Document) 8.0ipm (A4 Color Document) 4.0ipm Paper capacity: PG-705: 100 sheets / CL-706: 100 sheets Functions: Print/Scan/Copy
Interface: USB2.0 Hi-Speed
Scan Resolution: Photo / Document: 600 x 1200dpi
Scanning Speed: (Color) 14 sec (A4/300dpi)
Copy: (A4 Color Document) First Copy Out time: 31sec; Continuous Copy Speed: 1.6ipm
Power Consumption: 220V / 60Hz
Canon PIXMA P200 driver support Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
Canon PIXMA P200 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Other link canon pixma G2010 driver mac windows linux
Canon PIXMA P200 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Outline This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product. System requirements Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Setup instruction Download / Installation Procedures IMPORTANT: