Canon PIXMA TS5370 driver Download – Review canon TS5370 Wireless Photo All-In-One with 1.44″ OLED,
– Print, Scan, Copy
– print speed (A4): up to 6.8ipm black / 13.0ipm colour
– print volume: 30 – 100 pages
– Auto Duplex Printing
– Creative Printing
– Intelligent Status Bar
– Ink Cartridge CL-761 Colour 180 pages
– Ink Cartridge CL-761XL Colour 300 pages
– Ink Cartridge PG-760 Pigment Black 180 pages
– Ink Cartridge PG-760XL Pigment Black 400 pages
Canon PIXMA TS5370 driver download Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, BG, Czech, German,
Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Other link IJ Network Device Setup Utility
Canon PIXMA TS5370 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Outline This file will download and install the driver, application or manual you need to set up the full
functionality of your product. System requirements Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit)
Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit) Setup instruction
Download / Installation Procedures IMPORTANT.