Epson EcoTank L3150 drivers Download – Epson EcoTank L3150 InkJet Printer with Print Resolution Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi,
Support 100 Sheet Input Tray with connection USB 2.0 and Wireless.
High yield ink bottles
Compact integrated tank design
Epson Connect (Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print and Remote Print Driver)
Borderless printing up to 4R
Epson EcoTank L3150 have support Cartridge / Bottle :
180 x 1 nozzles Black, 59 x 1 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
EcoTank L3150 support :Scan Speed Flatbed (Black / Colour): 200 dpi: 11 sec / 200 dpi: 28 sec
Epson EcoTank L3150 drivers downloadCompatibility Language(s) : Arabic, BG, Czech, German,
Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows Server 2003 (64bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Other link Epson L110 driver windows 10 Mac 10.14 Linux
Epson EcoTank L3150 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 10. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.