Epson L1800 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux –
Epson L1800 Review :Print A3 Photo with ink tank Printer and support Yield of up to 1,500 4R photos.
Maximum Print Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 dpi and support Paper Sizes:
A3+, A3, B4, A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4×6″), 13x18cm (5×7″), 16:9 wide size,
Letter (8.5×11″), Legal (8.5×14″), Half Letter (5.5×8.5″), 9x13cm (3.5×5″),
13x20cm(5×8″), 20x25cm(8×10″), Envelopes: #10(4.125×9.5″)
DL(110x220mm), C4 (229x324mm, C6(114x162mm)
Support print speed : Up to 15 ppm / 15ppm
Epson L1800 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) : English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Turkish, Greek, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Farsi, Romanian, Russian, Arabic,
Catalan, Slovak, Chinese, Kazakh, Korean, Thai, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows Server 2003 (64bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Other printer Epson L100 drivers mac os x sierra windows 10
Epson L1800 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.