Canon PIXMA iP100 driver Download for Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 and linux deb rpm
Canon PIXMA iP100 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Canon PIXMA iP100 driver download Compatibility Language(s) : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese